Jun 7, 2020 · I have a few different AirTables, I would love them to link to another Airtable, or just a section of info. Is there a way to do that? Do I even ...
People also ask
Create a table with dynamic number of columns (based on - for example linked records). Hey all, new at the community. Been using Airtbable since many years ...
Missing: airtables/ 101670
Been a long time since I've used Air Table. Having trouble recalling how Linked Tables work.I have two tables, one Table is a list of all checks with primary ...
Missing: td- 101670
Feb 5, 2024 · Hi We have an Email Tracker table in our base with a lot of data rows, so I want to move that table to it's own base to avoid maxing out our ...
Jun 19, 2020 · Solved: First time I've used airtable. It;s the free version. I have 2 tables Customers Assets There is a common unique ID in both tables ...
HelloI have two tables Customers and Orders. They both have a CustID to link the order to the customer that placed it.I need to import a CSV file to Orders and ...
Jul 20, 2020 · Converting to this field type may clear some cell data from every record in the table. If the conversion causes a problem, you can press CTRL Z ...
Missing: design/ airtables/ 101670
Hello, I've been using Airtable to create VFX shot lists for feature films and scripted TV series.I find it very useful to display general information (VFX name ...
Missing: airtables/ td- 101670
Feb 21, 2019 · Hello everyone - I am having difficulty envisioning how to design an Airtable base for the purpose I need. I'm new to the product, ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.