Personally, I would use Bitly, and then use Integromat to automate the process of shortening your links in Airtable.
It'd be fantastic to duplicate a URL column and then be able to set it to Bit.ly , or whatever. ESPECIALLY, if it tapped into Dropbox's API to create.
Missing: design/ workaround/ td- 132385
Nov 30, 2023 · I am trying to create a URL to search Google Shopping for a specific combination of (Brand, & Product Title), however i am noticing that if ...
Missing: design/ shortener- 132385
Apr 4, 2022 · It seems with this change that using static urls (as obtained via a formula and embedded into HTML tags) will no longer be possible. I'm not ...
Missing: shortener- 132385
Sep 12, 2019 · It's probably not working because a lookup field is an array, and Airtable has very limited array support.
Missing: shortener- 132385
An integration with Bit.ly to shorten long URLs in bulk on Airtable with a single click! Supports scheduling & webhooks.
Missing: design/ workaround/ td- 132385
Jan 3, 2024 · Solved: Hello all! I have a formula field in one of my tables that generates a custom URL to an Airtable form where I want to pre-fill one of
Apr 28, 2023 · I sort out a way of storing url via google dirve, but if the Airtable attachement URL is not working, I can't set it up. Once the dl.xxx link is ...
Nov 10, 2020 · The URL works fine from the base. The problem is when I use this URL in automation via GMAIL the “" underscore is removed. Only the last "” is ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.