You can now submit developer feedback and file bug reports to Apple using the native Feedback Assistantapp for iOS and Mac, or the Feedback Assistant website.
People also ask
Connect with fellow developers and Apple experts as you give and receive help on a wide variety of development topics, from implementing new technologies to ...
Missing: 124885 | Show results with:124885
Hi, i have been noticing some strange issues with using CoreML models in my app. I am using the Whisper.cpp implementation which has a coreML option.
I've been battling some sort of exploit for some time now and hitting dead ends. I've discovered several unknown adapters/controllers and various cloned ...
Consultant wants my Developer Apple ID and Password?!? ... I'm new to the world of software development. I'm a long time businessman and Mac user. Also long time ...
Oct 15, 2022 · Hi ! I'm using WeatherKit and Core Location for give to my users the weather from their long and lat. I done this on snippet code, it works ...
Apr 4, 2012 · in this thread in this sub-forum in the entire site ... Developer tools are free from Apple. You ... 124885 posts · Joined 2006. Add to quote · Only ...
I noticed that the Altool has been downgraded and is being replaced by the notary tool. I used to send pkg in for notarization like this.
Dec 5, 2010 · This problem seems new for 1.1.5. I've noticed that when I play songs, they sound wrong. The pitch sounds just a little too high.
Feb 21, 2016 · 1. The site really should have https:// enabled, as it can help to encrypt data between servers and those with administrative access to help ...